It is helpful during the teacher evaluation process if the teacher being evaluated completes an evaluation questionnaire. This is a short questionnaire consisting of questions to get the teacher thinking about their evaluation and to give the evaluator some prior knowledge before they do the evaluation. The following is a sample evaluation questionnaire.
Name ___________________________________ Grade Level_____________________
Subject __________________________________ Date _________________________
- Briefly describe the students in this class, including those with special needs.
- What are your goals for the lesson? What do you want the student to learn?
- How do you plan to engage students in the content? What will you do? What will the students do?
- What instructional materials or other resources, if any, will you use?
- How do you plan to assess student achievement of the goals?